Mercedes Sprinter 313
Self Drive 9 Seat Splitter, option of all seats forward facing
The 313 Splitters are our top quality range of self drive Splitter’s, fitted with a high specification list of equipment.
These do have the choice of all seats facing forward, as we know for some passengers this is the only way to travel, with the compromise of there being no table.
They do have the largest backline of all our self drive range, being over 2 meters long and a well over 7 cubic meters of space.
Seats are all high back captain seat with armrest, 3 point seat belts and recline.
Seat layout is:-
A) 3 seats in cab as standard, two rows of 3 forward facing seats in the rear compartment
B) 3 seats in cab as standard, one row of 3 forward facing seats and one row of 3 rear facing seats with a centre table in the rear compartment.
- Twin front cab passenger seat, plus driver
- 6 high back full leather captain seats, with armrest & recline
- All seats have 3 point seat belts
- Webasto Independent rear heating system
- Full length parcel shelf, to airline size
- 1 of 15″ LCD TV, (HDMI picture) with stereo sound
- PS3, with blue ray, remote hand sets & stereo sound
- Alpine stereo CD/Radio, with 4 speaker system & iPod connection
- Individual drink holders & magazine nets to each seat
- 5 of 12 volt power points to each seat
- 4 of 230 volt mains power points
- Magazine nets
- Sun roof / emergency exit
- Individual over head LED map light to each seat
- 2 of main overhead LED lights
- 3 of interior door sensor lights
- Tinted privacy glass
- Fully insulated for warmth & sound proofing
- Garrison Security locks on each door
- Mercedes Alarm/Immobilizer, with interior sensors
- Metallic silver paint
- Electronic cab windows
- Electronic parking sensors
- Electronic / heated mirrors
- Rear cargo bay lighting
- Rear cargo bay size 84” x 69.5” x 77.5” = 259.2 Cubic Foot
- Rear cargo bay size 2.16 x 1.77 x 1.92 meter = 7.34 Cubic Meter
- Full width rear step
Free of charge
- Central London Congestion Charge
- Dartford Crossing
- Runcorn Bridge Crossing